StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Financial Analyst, Senior (Sr. FA) to support a NAVAIR activity. The Sr. FA will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Performs financial, accounting, and cost data reporting for ATC systems technical projects/programs.
- Conducts quantitative analysis of financial data and provides recommendations to project managers.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Air Traffic Control (ATC) systems and/or Landing Systems (LS) is a plus.
- MS or MA degree.
- Must have majored in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Business Management, Project Management, Technical Management, Economics, Finance, or Accounting.
- Allowable substitution:
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
- U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.