StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Network and Computer Systems Administrator, Senior (Sr. Sys Admin) to support a NAVAIR activity. The Sr. Sys Admin will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Installs, configures, and maintains an organization's local area network (LAN), data communications network, operating systems, and physical and virtual servers.
- Performs System monitoring and verify the integrity and availability of hardware, network, and server resources and systems.
- Reviews System and application logs and verifies completion of scheduled jobs, including system backups.
- Analyzes network and server resource consumption and control user access.
- Installs and upgrades software and maintain software licenses.
- May assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- Experience supporting NAVAIR and/or Navy/Marine Corps activities.
- Experience with Air Traffic Control (ATC) systems and/or Landing Systems (LS) is a plus.
- MS or MA degree.
- Must have majored in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Applied Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics, or Electronics Engineering.
- Allowable substitution:
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
- U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.