StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Management Analyst (Acquisition Specialist), Senior (Sr. ACQ Specialist) to support a NAVAIR activity. The Sr. ACQ Specialist is responsible for performing critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success. The Sr. ACQ Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Supports the development of program acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategy Reports (ASR), Procurement Initiation Document (PID), SOW, funding documents, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), and Acquisition Program Baseline Agreements (APBA).
- Assesses program procedures, practices, philosophies, and documentation for compliance with specifications, contracts, and mission requirements.
- Attends, participates, supports, analyzes, provides input, develops, prepares and reports on briefs, point papers, reports, correspondence, meetings, conferences, and review boards.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Air Traffic Control (ATC) systems and/or Landing Systems (LS) is a plus.
- MS or MA degree.
- Must have majored in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Business Management, Project Management, Technical Management, Economics, Finance, or Accounting.
- Allowable substitution:
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
- U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.