StrStraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-Time Computer User Support Specialist, Journeyman. The Computer User Support Specialist, Journeyman will serve as PMA IT Support/NMCI POC who will be responsible for handling day to day IT issues within the program office. This opportunity offers a diversified workload with endless opportunities to develop new and highly desired skills in the IT Support Environment. The Computer User Support Specialist, Journeyman will assist the team with NMCI POC duties NMCI related actions within their designated Competency/PMA include Ordering, Data Accuracy, Delivery Completeness Reporting, Customer Assistance, MAC (Move, Add, Change) Implementation, Seat Management, and Customer Satisfaction.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Job Duties:
- Placing help desk calls for the PMA end user, following through to ensure end user issue resolution
- Resolving end user’s IT hardware and software related issues, including VTC equipment, Printers, Scanners, fax machines, stand-alone systems, creating and maintaining outstanding customer relations
- Creating and maintaining employee and seat order data including profiles for new employees, ordering new seats, transferring assets, and terminating seats as required
- Following procedures for ordering outside of NET / COS to support specific requirements
- Maintaining a working knowledge of proper NET / COS procedures through attendance at training sessions
- Responding to data calls in accordance with specific directions, maintaining local records (spreadsheets, databases, etc.) to effectively support customer requirements as required
- Assisting customers if they encounter obstacles in processes for receiving their new equipment and receiving applicable documentation by forwarding issues for resolution
- SharePoint Administration, RDT&E System Administration support
- Previous experience working with the NMCI Business Operations Support Team
- SharePoint Administration experience
- A minimum of 3-10 years of experience listed
- BA/BS Degree
- Allowable Substitution: an AA/AS degree and an additional 4 years’ experience or no degree and an additional 6 years’ experience.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.