StraCon Services Group is seeking a Full Time Executive Assistant to support The Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Financial Management and Comptroller) (OASN(FM&C)), Office of Financial Management Systems (FMS). This Office is responsible for setting Financial Management (FM) policies and procedures within the Department of the Navy (DoN) and representing DoN FM interests for Department of Defense (DoD) initiatives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct administrative support to office operations.
- Perform complex and routine administrative duties including but not limited to: managing the day-to-day operations of an office, maintain a professional work environment by knowing Senior Executive Service (SES) protocols
- Key executive administrative/clerical responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Greets visitors, answers the phone, schedules meetings, prepares correspondence and reports, enters data, and files documents.
- Minimum of three (3) years of proven experience in an Administrative role directly supporting a Senior Executive within Department of Defense.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, exemplary planning and time management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Must be proficient in MS Office to include Word, Project, Power Point, Outlook and Excel
- Experience developing, reviewing and editing Navy correspondence IAW SECNAVINST M5216.5
- Positive attitude, resourceful nature, and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated understanding of DON organizational structure/hierarchy, rank, grade structure, and SES protocols
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint
- Navy Correspondence
- Experience with DON systems/applications such, DTS (travel), GSA (supplies), DON Tracker (Share Point).
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration or other relevant technical discipline.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance