StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Senior Program Analyst (Sr. PA) with acquisition experience to support a NAVAIR Aircraft Program Office. The Sr. PA is responsible for performing critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
- Provides program analysis support for all aspects of the program.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and IPT directed business meetings.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
In addition, the Sr. PA will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- At least ten (10) years experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years of experience within the past ten (10) years related to analysis and planning.
- Familiarity with Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs), and DD254.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience supporting the development of program acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategy Reports (ASR), Procurement Initiation Document (PID), Statement of Work (SOW), funding documents, Contract Data Requirements Lists. (CDRLs), and Acquisition Program Baseline Agreements (APBA).
- Demonstrated experience in earned value management (EVM).
- Preparing and tracking Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs), specifically Sections B-J.
- Experience using the NAVAIR Program Management Tool (PMT).
- Creating, updating, and reviewing CDRLs in the CDRL Tool.
- Creating and updating records in the Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT).
- Creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
- Scheduling Procurement Planning Conferences (PPCs) and pre-PPCs.
- Generating, preparing, and updating weekly Program Management Roll-up data.
- MS or MA Degree in a business, management, or relevant technical discipline.
- Allowable Substitution: BS or BA degree or PMI certification and an additional three (3) years of experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree.
- An additional five (5) years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance (at a minimum).