StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Procurement Analyst to support a NAVAIR program office.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Develops and manages spend plans for various appropriations, Statements of Work (SOWs), and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs).
- Create Spend Plan Identification Documents (SPIDs) in the Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT).
- Develops procurement packages for non-NAVAIR contracts to include processing funding documents and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPRs).
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Creating, updating, and reviewing acquisition documentation.
- Preparing and tracking Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs).
- Experience using the NAVAIR Program Management Tool (PMT).
- Creating, updating, and reviewing CDRLs in the CDRL Tool.
- Creating and updating records in the CSPT.
- Creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
- BA/BS degree
- Allowable substitution:
- Associates degree plus four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six (6) years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.