StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time System Administrator. The System Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a network and computer systems administrator.
- Experience in IAT Level I CE knowledge and skills
- Ability to configure, optimize, and test network servers, hubs, routers, and switches to ensure they comply with security policy, procedures, and technical requirements.
- Experience in installing, testing, maintaining, and upgrading network operating systems software and hardware to comply with IA requirements.
- Experience in implementing and supporting application packages.
- Ability to procure and repair components necessary to maintain network and information technology systems.
- Ability to analyze potential security risks and vulnerabilities
- Possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in administering boundary devices (i.e. managed switches, proxy servers, routers, firewalls and intrusion detection systems).
- Experience correcting flaws and implementing technical controls in the hardware or software installed within a network environment.
- Experience using the DOD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management Program (IAVMP)
- Experience implementing operating systems and network devices security configuration in accordance with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) approved Security Technical Implementation Guides.
- Skills to perform penetration tests and vulnerability assessments using EyeRetina vulnerability scanner, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Gold Disk, the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker and Security Readiness Review (SRR) scripts.
- Skills to manage DoD Host-Based-Security Systems (HBSS).
- Possess DOD Approved Baseline Certification as Information Assurance Technical Level II in accordance with DOD 8570.01-M. (i.e. GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP (Systems Security Certified Professional) & Vendor certification or IT Training Provider certificate for network environment main operating system).
- One or more of the following professional certifications is highly desired: Security + or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- B.S. Computer Science, Information System Management or IA Technology field.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.