StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full-time Program Analyst. The Program Analyst will perform program management, technical, or business analysis. The Program Analyst shall participate as a member of and/or supports the Avionics (IPT); and IPT directed business meetings. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
Essential Job Duties:
- Tracking and updating PMT
- Creating and/or managing acquisition documentation (PID request, CDRLs, SoWs, tech evals, etc.)
- Tracking funding request and spend plan status
- Coordinating updates of the weekly team tracker and probably other misc. items (data drills, coordinating briefs, etc.) for the Level I IPT leads.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A minimum of 3-10 years of experience listed
- Proficient with NAVAIR AMS Tools
- Familiar with ACAT level programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV), Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) forms related to Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution System (PPBES)
- Demonstrated experience managing program/project status, schedules, SOW and CDRLs
- BA/BS Degree
- Allowable Substitution: an AA/AS degree and an additional 2 years’ experience or no degree and an additional 4 years’ experience.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.