StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full time Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior. This Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior (EA) position will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. In addition, the EA will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties and requirements:
- Applied knowledge of Microsoft Office software, demonstrated verbal and written skills, calendar management brief preparation.
- Perform tasks with little or no guidance.
- Receive, open as necessary, and review incoming mail, determine proper routing, reroute as needed, sort into action or non-action categories and file as necessary.
- Route telephone calls and mail by specific name request or by specific functional area.
- Develop, draft, edit and route executive level staff correspondence standards and procedures outlined in the Navy Correspondence manual.
- Replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, other offices, etc.
- Requests information needed from other offices for periodic or special conferences, reports, inquiries, etc. Interprets and adapts guidelines, including unwritten policies, precedents, and practices.
- Maintain, transfer, retire, or purge file systems as required.
- Prepare and submit travel request documents in accordance with local, joint and federal travel regulations.
- Review travel claims for regulatory compliance, prepare and submit claims for government official approval.
- Update and Maintain various tasker and tracking databases.
- Update and maintain calendars and schedules.
- Remind key personnel of appointments.
- Schedule all aspects of meetings, luncheons, invitations and conferences prioritizing based on workload and importance.
- Must have a minimum of over ten (10) years of combined experience performing duties described above, with at least three (3) years of experience managing travel and using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Must be proficient with Office 365
- Experience with using CVR Teams
- Experience supporting senior leadership in a DoD Program Office.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.