StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Program/Financial Analyst to support a NAVAIR program office. The Analyst provides financial and/or accounting support to the activity Accounting Department, Budget Department, Financial Systems Department or Business Operations Department, and other organizational support elements and other activities.
Essential Job Duties:
- Track various appropriations budget allocations, obligations, and expenditures via Navy-ERP for active and expired funding.
- Execute funding by generating ZFD/PR in Navy-ERP and CSPT.
- Assist Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) with troubleshooting and resolving CSPT issues.
- Analyze program requirements, status, budgets, and schedules.
- Perform program management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs and track program/project status and schedules.
- Apply policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Perform analysis and evaluate work requiring a comprehensive knowledge of:
(1) theory and principles
(2) financial and management organization, operation, and practices
(3) pertinent statutory or regulatory provisions
(4) related basic economic, accounting, and legal principles.
- Develop and analyze impacts of budget market.
- Assist with development of appropriate acquisition documentation regarding financial interest items.
- Provide support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have significant impact on the organization its business operations.
- At least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline, experience with Navy-ERP (all types of funding), CSPT, and Spend Plans.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAB OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life -cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DOD 5000 series) is preferred.
- Experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs is preferred.
- BS or BA in Business Management, Finance, Math, Computer Science, or Information Services Management.
- Allowable substitution:
- AS or AA degree and additional four (4) years of experience.
- An additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.