StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Financial Analyst to support a NAVAIR program office at Patuxent River MD. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Essential Job Duties:
- Track various appropriations budget allocations, obligations, and expenditures via Navy-ERP for active and expired funding.
- Execute funding by generating ZFD/PR in Navy-ERP and CSPT.
- Assist Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) with troubleshooting and resolving CSPT issues.
- Analyze program requirements, status, budgets, and schedules.
- Perform program management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs and track program/project status and schedules.
- Apply policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Perform analysis and evaluate work requiring a comprehensive knowledge of:
(1) theory and principles
(2) financial and management organization, operation, and practices
(3) pertinent statutory or regulatory provisions
(4) related basic economic, accounting, and legal principles.
- Develop and analyze impacts of budget market.
- Assist with development of appropriate acquisition documentation regarding financial interest items.
- Provide support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have significant impact on the organization its business operations.
- At least three (3) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline,
- Experience with Navy-ERP (all types of funding), CSPT, and Spend Plans.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAB OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life -cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DOD 5000 series) is preferred.
- Experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs is preferred.
- BS or BA in Business Management, Finance, Math, Computer Science, or Information Services Management.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
*StraCon “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).