StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Configuration Management (CM) Analyst to support a NAVAIR program office.
- Collects, organizes, and interprets configuration data relating to aircraft training systems.
- Maintains configuration control of acquisition products and data.
- Tracks configuration changes.
- Coordinates and supports development and tracking of Engineering Change Proposals.
- Reviews change data in light of program procurement status (pre-production, post-production).
- Supports program milestone briefings as they pertain to configuration management.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management, data management, reconfiguration, base lining, data management, and other relevant processes.
- Ensures adherence to institutionalized processes and procedures.
In addition, the Configuration Management Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements.
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience performing duties described in the functional description.
- Proficiency with CMPRO.
- Familiarity with NAVAIR CM practices.
- Familiarity with DoD logistics.
- BS or BA degree.
- Allowable substitution:
- Associate’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.