StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Configuration Management (CM) Analyst to support a NAVAIR program office.
- The Configuration Management Analyst collects, completes, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
- Maintains configuration control of acquisition products and data.
- Tracks configuration changes.
- Coordinates and supports development of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
- Supports program milestone briefings as they pertain to configuration management.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management, data management, reconfiguration, base lining, data management, and other relevant processes.
- Ensures adherence to institutionalized processes and procedures.
In addition, the Configuration Management Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements.
- At least six (6) years program experience; a minimum of three (3) years out of the prior six (6) years of program experience must include aircraft systems configuration management.
- Demonstrated program experience in the configuration management process must include:
- Configuration identification, control, audit, and status
- DoD configuration management policies, procedures, review cycles, instructions, and standards
- ECP evaluations
- Operational and Safety Improvement Program (OSIP) procedures
- Demonstrated experience with aircraft and system avionics, subsystems, ancillary equipment, and ground support equipment development, testing, production, and operational use.
- Familiarity with NAVAIR CM practices.
- Familiarity with DoD logistics.
- BS or BA degree.
- Allowable substitution:
- Associate’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.