StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a full time Program Analyst to support a NAVAIR program office at Patuxent River MD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing administrative, analytical, and technical support while monitoring cost, schedule and performance of the assigned projects.
- Provides program office analysis support.
- Participates in meetings and supports specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to weapon system acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules, takes minutes, prepares presentations, reports, studies, documentation.
- Performs tasks under supervision.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical position.
- Experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs.
- Knowledge of SECNAV, OMPAN and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBE of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Knowledge and education include experience with FMS of military weapons systems and components development.
- AS or AA degree.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an AS or AA degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.