StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking an Information Security Analyst, Journeyman
to support NAWCTSD and their respective portfolios of platforms, programs, schools, and training systems. The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for planning, implementing, upgrading, and monitoring security measure for the protection of computer networks and information. The candidate will assess system vulnerabilities for security risks and propose and implement risk mitigation strategies. Candidate will ensure that appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure and respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversees the cybersecurity program of an information system or network; including managing information security implications within the organization, specific program, or other area of responsibility, to include: Strategy, personnel, infrastructure, requirements, policy enforcement,emergency planning, security awareness, and other resources.
- Conducts the integration/testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.
- Responsible for the analysis and development of the integration, testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of cyber security experience in secure network and system design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms.
- CERTIFICATIONS: One or more of the following certifications or Prior military Cyber experience. (i.e. CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) or Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or Security+(CE) or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) or Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 4012-4016 Certificate or National Defense University (NDU) Chief Information Security Office (CISO) certificate, or prior Navy military with NEC 2780 or 2779 or 2781
- BS or BA Degree in in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.