StraCon Services Group is seeking a full-time Program Analyst, Journeyman to support a NAVAIR program office. The Program Analyst is responsible for performing critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
- Analyzes program requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams
- (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings.
- Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets technical data and financial information relating
- to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- In addition, the Program Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements.
- At least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline
- Included in the four (4) years, there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Familiarity with Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs), and DD254.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Creating, updating, and reviewing acquisition documentation.
- Preparing and tracking Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs).
- Experience using the NAVAIR Program Management Tool (PMT).
- Creating, updating, and reviewing CDRLs in the CDRL Tool.
- Creating and updating records in the Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT).
- Creating, reviewing, and updating program related briefs.
- Experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs is preferred.
- Experience with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is desired.
- BS or BA degree.
- Allowable substitution:
- Associate’s Degree plus and additional four (4) years of work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six (6) years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.