StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Senior, General and Operations Manager to support the CH-53K team. The Senior General and Operations Manager will act as the overall contractor lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort.
Essential Job Duties:
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities.
- Provide leadership with solutions to technical and program/project issues/concerns.
- Oversees contractor execution of the contract requirements.
- Manage acquisition program/project resources and materials.
- Perform workload planning, acquisition management, funds management and financial cost accounting.
- Maintain program information in the business enterprise tools: SAP/Navy ERP, Work in
Progress Database, Program Management Tool, and Workload Assignment Agreements
- Respond to administrative and programmatic data calls.
- Provide administrative planning related to program day to day operations.
- Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience with Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
Experience should include project management or program management that includes:
- Implementing policy, coordinating complex Navy procedures, and developing project budgets.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to ensure all life-cycle support requirements are satisfied.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Acquisition program.
- BS or BA degree in arts or science. Business, economics, or management, background preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred..
- Defense Acquisition University Level 3 or equivalent.
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer