StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full Time Training and Development Specialist, Journeyman
in support of training systems development at NAWCTSD Orlando.
Essential Job Duties:
- Participate in the analyses of training situations to determine and describe the training equipment approaches and requirements necessary for achieving the training objectives.
- Conduct human factors, human performance, HSI, and training research to enhance training and platform design in order to maximize human performance in military environments.
- Design and conduct analyses in support of HSI to include selecting methodology, designing instruments, collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Design and implement training-related human performance improvement (HPI) interventions.
- Apply validated research to support learning decisions.
- Development of acquisition related documents, SOW
- Develop and recommend alternative training strategies
- Candidate must have approximately 5 or more years of experience in human behavior studies.
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience in DoD training, especially Navy training.
- BA or BS degree in any discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is dedicated to supporting our government clients and warfighters by “Enhancing their Operational Capability”. With a proven track record, and an employee focused philosophy, we have developed a culture that believes in the talent of the individual. StraCon employees are empowered to “Make It Happen”. Since 2008, we have provided Program Management, Training Systems Products, Financial Management, Instructional System Design, Data Management, Courseware Development, Engineering, Logistics, Foreign Military Sales Support, and a variety other technical services for the Department of Defense.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer