StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a General and Operations Manager, Journeyman. The General and Operations Manager, Journeyman will be responsible for providing support to the performing project task definition and workload planning, acquisition management, funds management, and financial cost accounting. The General and Operations Manager, Journeyman will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide support to budgeting, project planning actions and maintaining program information in the business enterprise tools (ERP). Enterprise tools include: SAP- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning, Microsoft Office products, Work in Progress Database, Program Management Tool, Command Staffing work-year database, and Workload Assignment Agreements.
- Provide CSS personnel to support project leads in the performance of program tasks; respond to administrative and programmatic data calls; and provide administrative planning related to program events and day-to-day operations of assigned projects.
- Provides CSS personnel to support in administrative planning, labor forecasting, labor burn rates, BPR-Bank Purchase Requests, Contract Deliverables (CDRL’s) tracking, record keeping, date entry, communications, inventory control, and program administration related to day-to-day operations and activities of assigned projects.
- Create and Update a Reviewers List for the Deliverables and CDRLS.
- Track and route CDRLS/received deliverables to the appropriate reviewers
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the Defense Department acquisition policies and procedures or like experience.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of and experience with Government contract and procurement procedures including new contract actions, contract modifications, and product procurement to ensure all life-cycle support requirements are satisfied. Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time. Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the Acquisition program.
- BS or BA Degree in arts or science business, economics, management, or technical discipline.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.